Thursday, May 9, 2013

Poop Happens

Life is not dull but I do manage to get plenty of naps in between outings.
MFM has been taking me out in public a lot so I can become accustomed to all the different noises and people. She took me for a walk in the grass before we went in to Home Depot the other day. As she shopped, I decided to deposit my little present in the middle of the floor. Someone ratted me out and MFM was not very complimentary towards me..."YUK!" she exclaimed several times. Sure, I know what that means.... I have accomplished my goal to embarrass her.

I promise, that was not my intention when we were in the garden center at Wal-Mart one day. It was just....well....those fertilizers were wafting a sweet aroma and I thought maybe that was the right area. MFM pulled hard on my leash and rushed me outside to a grassy knoll. We made it.

Can't a boy have any fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment