Friday, March 11, 2011

Bath Time

MFM called to me  and I headed after her ....until I heard the water running in the tub. She was gone quite a while, the water stopped, and all was quiet except for her happy voice calling "Here, Trip! Come on, Boy."  Sure it was a happy voice, but as time went on, it had an edge to it. I was hiding!

I do that sometimes, hide that is. She never finds my spot because I sneak out when she is not looking and just show up under her feet. Tonight was different....she finally found me. I was not about to move or come out, but she had some really good smelling treat that she was offering. Shucks! Just when I get everything smelling just right, she has to go and wash it all off.  My odor was particularly nice today since they have been replenishing the cedar mulch at the dog park. I rolled in it! The good thing is that I get to snuggle up with MFM after I am clean.

Oh, well, I am clean and can now travel to St. Louis to see the grandchildren there. That's a lot of sitting, but we will make it. Leaving right after doggie school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment