Thursday, December 23, 2010

Are There Suds in My Future?

I am just a little worried. MFM let me have a short time in the dog park this morning, but my friends weren't there so I hope I get to go again this afternoon. At least I had time to sniff the whole perimeter of the park without interruption. So many smells, so little time.
We left there and visited Pet Smart. There were a lot of dogs visiting there today but no one wanted to play. The children were more playful than the canine creatures. I got a green chewing device that is supposed to be good for your teeth. I don't like it. I also noticed that MFM, after much deliberation. picked up a bottle of shampoo. This bodes no good. It has taken a while running, rolling in dirt, sticking my nose into other people's business, and groveling with the other dogs, to get rid of the cleanliness attached to that first grooming session. Now she wants to ruin it all by giving me a bath?
Let's see....how can I most make this complicated for her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment