Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Kool Doggie

It was a hot day yesterday but we had a gentle breeze and shade that made everything comfortable. It also helps that I have had a haircut. All my beautiful, fluffy hair gone, but I am sooo cool now!

















I have been showing our visitors from California around town and visiting some other Texas places.....Llano, Fredericksburg, and Luckenbach. Today we will visit San Antonio especially to see The Alamo. I am behaving very well and I am a people magnet. That is fun, but MFM makes sure I behave even when big dogs come close. One woman picked up her little, yappy, white dog and stuck him right in my face. That dog even licked my face! MFM said she was proud of me for sitting quietly in the very face of adversity. "Adversity? That's a funny name for a dog, but I will have to admit it fit her nobly."

No comments:

Post a Comment