Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beauty and the Scoundrel

MFM and I went to Houston Easter Sunday and returned home Monday evening. We stopped at the dog park so I could run and play, but it was late (about 6:30 PM) and none of my friends were there.

 The evening was stll bright and there was a cool breeze chasing the day's heat away. Surprisingly, a new dog showed up about 7 PM. Her name is Emmy and she was a real looker! She is a Labrodoodle with  fluffy, rich apricot-colored fur. OOOOhhhh....she is so cute. I taught her how to run and play because these were new surroundings for her. She will be taking Beginning obedience lessons so maybe I will see her in passing since I am in the Advanced Class. She is only four months old and already about my size.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment