Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trip - In & Out of the Bag

MFM was told by one fellow that I could ride the trolley without a problem. The next guy said I would have to be in a "cage" to ride the trolley. We took a chance and rode without incident.

MFM put me in her shopping bag and only left my head sticking out so I would look smaller. I was very quiet and tried not to move too much even though it was kinda' cramped and hot. We boarded the trolley and rode without any problems.

 Cate got a glimpse of me on her video that I will post later. I was happy when MFM let me out of the bag after the trolley ride. A classic case of letting the dog out of the bag?

We stopped at a restaurant for lunch  and MFM explained I was with them, so they seated us on the patio instead of inside the restaurant.

MFM is learning how to travel with me. I am a good companion and San Antonio is a dog friendly town!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkFVshVDbE4&feature=player_embedded#at=17

    ReplyDelete