Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Vocation?

Yep! I was right. There was a bath in the offing.

Friday evening, after a good run with my friends at the dog park, I was lured into the back room for a bath. It wasn't as bad as last time since MFM has learned to give me treats during the stages of my bath. In fact, I went in, put my feet up on the side of the empty tub and looked in today. It didn't look so scary without the water.

After getting all cleaned up, we headed out Saturday morning to a meeting. MFM thinks it would be kool to spend some time as a therapy or reading dog. I don't know if I could sit still for two hours as a reading dog, but I wouldn't mind being petted and played with by any number of folk.

There were about 20 people at the informational meeting and most of them had their dogs with them. The people were not as friendly as the ones at the dog park and the people would not let all us dogs play together. What fun is that? They were an interesting group. When one dog began barking, most of the others chimed in. It was quite a chorus. I, of course, was quiet.

We should start our training in a couple of weeks. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment